When you browse Inrupt, Inc. (“inrupt”) may collect the following data through cookies:
- User IP Address
- User ID
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed
- URL of the page being viewed
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Page generation time, i.e., the time it takes for web pages to be generated by the web server and then downloaded by the user
- Location of the user (country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude)
- Main language of the browser being used
- User agent of the browser being used, including the random unique visitor ID, time of the first visit for the user, time of the previous visit for the user, and number of visits for the user
This cookie data is used to understand which parts of the website are being viewed in which order and on which browsers as well as if there are any variations per country and time of day.
Tracking cookies will only be used if you accept the tracking cookies function before accessing the websites https://www.Inrupt.com and https://www.solid.Inrupt.com, but the websites will continue to function even if you do not give permission to the tracking cookies.
When you browse on the website https://Inrupt.net, there are no tracking cookies, only a functional cookie that temporarily stores your WebID on Inrupt servers if and when you are logged in so that you stay logged in.
Inrupt may share the browsing data collected with legally contracted service providers, who support inrupt. They are bound by the same terms as Inrupt is bound to you.