When you browse https://inrupt.com, inrupt, Inc. (“inrupt”) collects the following data through cookies:
- User IP Address
- User ID
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed
- URL of the page being viewed
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Page generation time, i.e., the time it takes for web pages to be generated by the web server and then downloaded by the user
- Location of the user (country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude)
- Main language of the browser being used
- User agent of the browser being used, including the random unique visitor ID, time of the first visit for the user, time of the previous visit for the user, and number of visits for the user
This cookie data is used to understand which parts of the website are being viewed, using which tools, and if there is variation by location with the goal of optimizing your experience.
The website will continue to function even if you do not give permission to the tracking cookies.
You can always change your mind.
Inrupt may share the data collected with legally contracted service providers, who support inrupt. They are bound by the same terms as Inrupt is bound to you.